Wednesday 17 February 2010

Betting on UKIP to win a seat

I think I will bet on the UKIP to win seats the next election with the expenses scandal in the seen.
I would expect them to do well.
I am not a supporter of the smaller parties, but I do feel they will do well due to the expenses scandal.
All it takes is one seat of over 600 where the tory - Conservative Party candidate has done something wrong on expenses, but where the left are not the desire of the type of people who live in a more wealthier seat. They may go for a UKIP candidate as a protest against local issues plus I expect more smaller parties and independents to win. It would be a massive surprise if there were not some losses to the smaller parties and independents. I would be shocked.
I found odds for 2-1, not 3-1, at William Hill for the UKIP to win a seat.
Isle of Man Farms for Sale