Wednesday 17 February 2010

Betting on politcis

I have decided to start betting on what I do not want to happen.
I always find my best decisions are often done with either passion but some with lack of sentiment.

OK so William Hill on Feb 17 were doing 1.5 (1/2) for the tories to win.
No overall were 1,75.

My prediction is for some of the small parties such as the UKIP to win some seats due to the expenses scandal. That is 3/1

They seem to know more about the seats than you would expect.
Aberconwy - Seat Winner on William Hill was Tories 1.28 Plaid 4.5 Labour 9
I never would have thought the tories would be such favorites but William Hill will have calculated the ins and outs far more than most of us can. They will have factored in the new boiundaries and you do relaise the tories are closest in both places.
So it does look like the Conservatives are the favorites to win in this seat. It would take unlikely tactical voting to change this.
isle of man farms for sale